With graduation right around the corner students everywhere are eager to get the job they spent thousands of dollars to prepare for. Some will be successful; some will fail miserably, it really all depends on how motivated you stay, prepared you are, and how much you’ve matured.
1. You give up after you get denied.
2. Your passion is not plausible in the real world.
3. You’re still turning up every Tuesday.
4. You look like this guy.
5. You took a “break” from school.
6. You’re an adult and you still sag your pants.
7. You stopped applying for jobs.
8. You’re always late.